Ypssi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion and ideas about the YPSSI website

3 posters

Go down

Discussion and ideas about the YPSSI website Empty Discussion and ideas about the YPSSI website

Post  Aris (Greece) Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Hey guys,

I have started brainstorming about the way I see the website evolving....

I will be sending you some sketches (I don't draw nicely but it is still easier than explaining my idea with words, on the forum).

How do you see the site ?

I mean, we obviously need a news area (or a blog, more or less the same thing really), a to-do list, a documents area, a discussion board, a contact list (with all our details) and a process to sign in new people in the organisation ....

I suck at design and stuff, so I will just draw the thing to show you better my idea.

Anyway, that's all for the moment !

Last edited by Aris (Greece) on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aris (Greece)

Back to top Go down

Discussion and ideas about the YPSSI website Empty Re: Discussion and ideas about the YPSSI website

Post  Luis (Spain) Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:57 pm

It'n not easy design this stuff... but I have to so if anyone have some ideas it would be great Razz
Luis (Spain)
Luis (Spain)

Back to top Go down

Discussion and ideas about the YPSSI website Empty Re: Discussion and ideas about the YPSSI website

Post  inocinnamon Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Aris (Greece) wrote:Hey guys,

I have started brainstorming about the way I see the website evolving....

I will be sending you some sketches (I don't draw nicely but it is still easier than explaining my idea with words, on the forum).

How do you see the site ?

I mean, we obviously need a news area (or a blog, more or less the same thing really), a to-do list, a documents area, a discussion board, a contact list (with all our details) and a process to sign in new people in the organisation ....

I suck at design and stuff, so I will just draw the thing to show you better my idea.

Anyway, that's all for the moment !

Ari, Luis and the rest of us,

Are we talking here for a website (e.g. www.ypssi.com) or a more advanced version of this forum?
In the first case, I think we can get a lot of ideas from the french petits debrouillards website (in the same
way they have regional pages we can have country pages) in the second case there there is the ning platform (e.g. eyp greece unfortunately this example is in greek but you get the idea).

Which one are we talking about? Smile

PS Beware ypssers (is this how we are called?) news from above (through me) is coming soon!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
inocinnamon
inocinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post  inocinnamon Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:01 pm

did this always exist or did they recently buy the domain?

www.ypssi.org
inocinnamon
inocinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down