Ypssi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survey just to know each other better!

+9
Dudu
Nina (Germany)
Sergi (Spain)
Aris (Greece)
Mario (Malta)
Ella
Matteo (Italy)
Luis (Spain)
Chiara (Italy)
13 posters

Go down

Survey just to know each other better! Empty Survey just to know each other better!

Post  Chiara (Italy) Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Sad what do you miss more about this ypssi camp? (people/moments of the day/activities/....) Sad
Chiara (Italy)
Chiara (Italy)

Back to top Go down

Survey just to know each other better! Empty Re: Survey just to know each other better!

Post  Luis (Spain) Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Of course I miss all the people and the atmosphere that we had... about the activities sometimes I liked Razz
Luis (Spain)
Luis (Spain)

Back to top Go down

Survey just to know each other better! Empty Re: Survey just to know each other better!

Post  Matteo (Italy) Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:11 pm

i miss a lot drinking free beer all night long Very Happy ...
Matteo (Italy)
Matteo (Italy)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ella Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:16 pm

I MISS YOU GUYS!

Ella

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario (Malta) Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:47 am

Ella(Germany) wrote:I MISS YOU GUYS!

yeah ... i miss the people most as well! we had good time! hope we can do it again .. Copenhagen?! Question I also miss the beer and the good drinking we did though! Razz

Mario (Malta)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aris (Greece) Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:22 pm

The people, the drinking, the french food ( Laughing )...

Aris (Greece)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergi (Spain) Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:59 pm

free beer, horse's shit and malakas people. I miss all that Embarassed
Sergi (Spain)
Sergi (Spain)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nina (Germany) Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 pm

I miss everybody, the nights, even the discussions... I also miss the great seats in the cinema... I really need one like those at school tongue
But seriously, I really want to see you guys again and soon!!
Nina

Nina (Germany)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudu Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 am

I just can't believe that exactly one week ago we were in France, testing those comfortable cinema seats and french beer...oh! let's not forget about those 'drinking games'.

Dudu
:-<

Dudu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lu (Austria) Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Only the beer, malakes!
Lu (Austria)
Lu (Austria)

Back to top Go down

Post  David (Spain) Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 pm

I miss all the people I had the pleasure to meet there, I really hope to see you soon, Copenhagen maybe Question
I miss that nights with beer, wine, and other very healthy liquids to drink xD
I miss you so much, we must meet again soon!!!!!

David (Spain)

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria(Austria) Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 pm

First of all I miss the beere than all of you awesame malakes, the scheißsituation, the vine, the wet tents, the amazing air-conditioned rooms^^, playing "TSCHINGILUNGI" (Lu I know I'm an austrian girl and normaly I really should know that but I don't know how to write Tschingilungi..sry Crying or Very sad ),and so on..so altogether everyone and everything...
Maria(Austria)
Maria(Austria)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragos(Romania) Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:10 pm

I think everybody misses the people, the atmosphere, the free beer and so on (me too)..but I think nobody misses those stairs that we had to climb to arrive at the camping Laughing
Dragos(Romania)
Dragos(Romania)

Back to top Go down

Post  David (Spain) Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:57 pm

you're right dragos, my friend, i really hate those stairs. it was a fucking nightmare to go upstairs and downstairs so many times per day, it's the only thing i don't miss apart from the speeches of the mayor Sleep

Have a very good week

Kisses and hugs from Spain

David

David (Spain)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum