Ypssi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copenhagen: lets start organising ourselves

+2
Aris (Greece)
inocinnamon
6 posters

Go down

Copenhagen: lets start organising ourselves Empty Copenhagen: lets start organising ourselves

Post  inocinnamon Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 am

OK guys! Lets talk about Copenhagen!

It is time!

There are two things we need to sort out:

- flights
- accomodation

we also need to decide on the exact dates we want to be there (is 11-14 of december good for everyone?).

And of course I need to know who is coming.

Flights you will need to organise them yourselves, which means that if you do not have the money you need to find it in some way. (we will discuss this in a separate post)

In the past week, I have been trying to find out what are our accommodation options. Once I have some
clearer idea I will let you know.

What I need from you is
a) decide if you are coming or not
b) find out if 11-14 december is good for you
c) look for flights (how much is it???)
d) discuss in this forum

Who says cheers for Copenhagen?? Smile
inocinnamon
inocinnamon

Back to top Go down

Copenhagen: lets start organising ourselves Empty Re: Copenhagen: lets start organising ourselves

Post  inocinnamon Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 am

I forgot to say!

If you want other people (who were in not in the Cheylard with us) to come,
there is absolutely no problem but you will need to give me all their information.

Smile
inocinnamon
inocinnamon

Back to top Go down

Copenhagen: lets start organising ourselves Empty Re: Copenhagen: lets start organising ourselves

Post  Aris (Greece) Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:51 pm

The thing is some of us can go with Les Amis de La Terre ([url=Here is their site]http://www.foei.org/[/url]), which can be better on the accomodation and travelling part because they have some stuff already planed out (and at a better price of course).

Aris (Greece)

Back to top Go down

Post  inocinnamon Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Aris (Greece) wrote:The thing is some of us can go with Les Amis de La Terre ([url=Here is their site]http://www.foei.org/[/url]), which can be better on the accomodation and travelling part because they have some stuff already planed out (and at a better price of course).

this is what I meant when I said I am trying to sort out the accomodation. Hannah has directed me to two people and I have been communicating with them. Smile
inocinnamon
inocinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aris (Greece) Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 pm

I'm ashamed to say I still haven't really made contact with Hannah (we e-mailed once only, but not really a talk, more of a "give-me-some-details-about-Copenhagen" discussion).

I think Matteo has a list of those who were interested in the summit...

Aris (Greece)

Back to top Go down

Post  inocinnamon Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Aris (Greece) wrote:I'm ashamed to say I still haven't really made contact with Hannah (we e-mailed once only, but not really a talk, more of a "give-me-some-details-about-Copenhagen" discussion).

I think Matteo has a list of those who were interested in the summit...

I would like to see that list - Matteo can you put it on here?
At the moment I have asked them for accomodation for 20 people.
I do not know if this is low or high...
inocinnamon
inocinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis (Spain) Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:02 pm

As I said I would like go to Copenhangen but I checked my university calendar and from 9/12 to 23/12 I will be in exam perdiod much to my regret I can't attend to Copenhagen's event...
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Luis (Spain)
Luis (Spain)

Back to top Go down

Post  inocinnamon Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Luis (Spain) wrote:As I said I would like go to Copenhangen but I checked my university calendar and from 9/12 to 23/12 I will be in exam perdiod much to my regret I can't attend to Copenhagen's event...
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sad
inocinnamon
inocinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis (Spain) Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:57 pm

inocinnamon wrote:
Luis (Spain) wrote:As I said I would like go to Copenhangen but I checked my university calendar and from 9/12 to 23/12 I will be in exam perdiod much to my regret I can't attend to Copenhagen's event...
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sad

But this fact doesn't mean that I'm going to stop working for ypssi... Razz
Luis (Spain)
Luis (Spain)

Back to top Go down

Post  Matteo (Italy) Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:30 pm

ino i have 19 people...not all are sure... now i send you e mail with details
Matteo (Italy)
Matteo (Italy)

Back to top Go down

Post  LAURA(italia) Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:07 pm

....we have just to pay the travel, i've told with an italian guy that lives in Copenhagen from Amici della Terra (italian version) and he said to me that for the accomodation there is no problem. They have a lot of place where we can sleep.So...i've spoke about twenty person last month but at the end of november i have to know the real number of us so i can confirm our partecipation,ok?
Sorry if i don't write a lot here but we are doing a lot of things for us.In this week-end we are going to go in a conference (for 3 days) about communication. We are going to describe our organisation and experience and at 13 of November in another conference about enviroment and we have to talk about us.I've just spoken with a 3 politicians of our country (local level) in order to let them know about us and searching fund.We are preparing a ppt for these conferences and we have done a presentation of our experience in italian fo printing commitee and local advertisment.
I'm working in a school now...in a veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy far place..there is no computer, there no internet....and is cold, is already snowig over there...and so when i have time i do something, and i never have the time to communicate it to you...but don't worry...we are alive!!!
byebye

LAURA(italia)

Back to top Go down

Post  inocinnamon Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:28 pm

LAURA(italia) wrote:....we have just to pay the travel, i've told with an italian guy that lives in Copenhagen from Amici della Terra (italian version) and he said to me that for the accomodation there is no problem. They have a lot of place where we can sleep.So...i've spoke about twenty person last month but at the end of november i have to know the real number of us so i can confirm our partecipation,ok?
Sorry if i don't write a lot here but we are doing a lot of things for us.In this week-end we are going to go in a conference (for 3 days) about communication. We are going to describe our organisation and experience and at 13 of November in another conference about enviroment and we have to talk about us.I've just spoken with a 3 politicians of our country (local level) in order to let them know about us and searching fund.We are preparing a ppt for these conferences and we have done a presentation of our experience in italian fo printing commitee and local advertisment.
I'm working in a school now...in a veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy far place..there is no computer, there no internet....and is cold, is already snowig over there...and so when i have time i do something, and i never have the time to communicate it to you...but don't worry...we are alive!!!
byebye

awwwwww are you going to the school with Laura's Happy Bus? ;-)
wow good to know!!!! your news are amazing!!!!
inocinnamon
inocinnamon

Back to top Go down

Post  LAURA(italia) Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:45 pm

YES OF COURSE!!! afro

LAURA(italia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis (Spain) Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:34 am

I think we have to start making a "list" with people who can go... and arrange the travel. There are a lot of people who even don't know that we are trying to organize it. Because it's one more month left and the days past so fast...

PS: Ino you're the best!!! Thnx for all the things you're doing Very Happy
Luis (Spain)
Luis (Spain)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilaria (Italy) Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 am

My dears,
so, who is going to COP?
I'm sorry to say, but i cannot...problem with money, unniversity here in portugal, and so on...
fuuuuuucccccck
Ilaria (Italy)
Ilaria (Italy)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ila_lilu/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum